Polaris RZR 1000 4" Portal Gear LiftWill fit:Polaris RZR 1000: 2014+Polaris RZR 4 1000: 2014+Why We Make Them?Take back your torque with Gear Driven Performance by SuperATV. We all know monster tires rob your much-desired horsepower. To keep that ultimate performance and gain an extra 4” of coveted lift, you want GDP from SuperATV. Why GDP? The GDP portal lift system spares no details as the most comprehensive kit on the market. SuperATV knows suspension and transferred over 10 years of suspension engineering into the GDP portal lifts. GDP starts by vertically relocating the axle centerline while retaining factory steering geometry – a must if you want to increase the life of your axles, differential, and drivetrain components. Pair that with a 1.4:1 gear reduction (approximately 30%), and you’ve got a performance driven machine!Performance
- Pair with SuperATV lift kits, arms, and axles for extreme performance
- 30% gear reduction
- Designed for all terrains and riding styles
Impenetrable Bearings and Seals
You will not chop your axles. GDP is the only kit on the market compatible with aftermarket and OEM axles with no modifications
- GDP maintains performance-ready axle angles
Precision-Ground Gears: drive gear, idler gear, and the driven gear
- First in the industry thrust bearing that is specifically designed to take the axial load, unlike the standard bearing that is only sufficient for radial loads
- Automotive grade bearings
- Press fit, precision ground gears and shafts to eliminate unwanted slop
- Precision-ground chromium-titanium alloy gears for industry best performance
- Eliminates friction for reduced heat, noise and allows you to run at higher speeds
- Reduced friction build-up
- Quiet gears at all speeds
- Performs at machine's fullest capacity
- Heavy duty structural member
- 10.9-grade hardware
- Modular design for improved functionality
How About Adjustability? Pair with our adjustable a arms
- CNC machined aluminum housing
- Polished aluminum for long lasting, stylish finish
Mounting Plates and Pivot Blocks
- GDP understands the need for adjustability allowing you to custom tailor your machine to match your riding needs
- Eliminates unwanted, premature tire wear caused from misalignment
- Camber adjustability on all SuperATV a arms
Slotted Rotors for Unmatched Cooling
- CNC formed, fully gusseted 5/16” mounting plates
- Forged pivot blocks
- Forged front mounting plates
- Each wheel hub includes 4 bolt patterns 4/156, 4/137, 4/115, 4/110
- Ability to utilize different wheels on the same hub
- Stainless steel, braided brake lines included in each kit
Recessed Nut Kit required for most aftermarket axles. Not required when using Stock, Rhino Brand, and ADR axles.
- Requires a 14" or larger wheel
- 14" & 15" wheels cannot exceed 4-1/2" backspacing
- 16" and larger wheels cannot exceed 5" backspacing
- If using factory 14" wheels, you must run 2" wheel spacers
Suspension SetupMax Tire Size
1.5" Forward Front A-Arms35"
3-5" Lift Kit36"
1.5" Forward Front A-Arms and 3-5" Lift Kit39"
7-10" Lift Kit44"
Measurements taken with the suspension fully compressed and at the max turn. Although these are not fully representative of normal riding conditions, stated tire sizes will not rub. With minimal rubbing or trimming, larger sizes can be used.